AmritaPlanet.lt - Lithuanian e-shop of natural and organic products. AmritaPlanet.lv - e-shop for Latvian market. AmritaPlanet.ee - e-shop for Estonian market (comming soon).
- AMRITA - our wide product line of organic and natural products.
- Modern organization with brand new office, warehouse and manufacturing facilities in the same building.
- Best quality - organic certificates for import, production and sales, raw material only from BRC certified suppliers.
- ISO 2200 for coconut oil filling and coconut milk labeling; preparing for BRC certificate for coconut oil filling process.
- Gazele 2016 award winner for fast the rapid growth through the last 3 years, flexibility and profitability of the organization.
- Baltic States Market Leader in Coconut Oil.
- Sales to all biggest supermarket chains in Lithuania.
- Export to Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Turkey, Germany, Norway.
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil AMRITA - the Most Popular Product in Cosmetics category in all Lithuanian supermarket chains 2015
Development of JSC Eko Pirk in export markets
JSC "Eko pirk", which is rapidly expanding its activities in the field of natural and organic food production, sells a large part of its production in foreign markets. The strategy chosen to enhance the development of export markets is to attend prestigious specialized exhibitions each year. To achieve this goal, the company started the project "Development of JSC Eko Pirk in Export Markets" and is planing to participate in nine international exhibitions.
By participating in international exhibitions, the company is gradually expanding its customer base and export markets. For expanding existing and new markets, it is planned to participate in international exhibitions in Germany, UAE, Great Britain, Sweden, France.
It is expected that the implementation of the project will achieve one of the most important goals of the company - to diversify the income by geographical regions and to facilitate the growth of the company's export earnings.
Successful implementation of the project and expansion of export markets is supported by financing from the European Regional Development Fund under Priority 3 "Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Business Competitiveness" of the European Union Funds Operational Program for Investment 2014-2020. The project is financed by the Regional Development Fund for the amount of 45 000 EUR and the remaining amount company plans to invest from its funds.