Coarse Pink Himalayan Salt AMRITA, 500 g
- Natural and Pure
- Controlling the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning
- Promoting stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain
- Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
- Increasing bone strength
- Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
- Circulator support
- Promotes kidney and gall bladder health (compared to common chemically-treated salt)
Country of Origin: Pakistan
Himalayan pink crystal salt is millions of years old, pure and untouched by many of the toxins and pollutants that pervade other forms of ocean salt. Known in the Himalayas as “white gold,” Himalayan Crystal Salt contains the same 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body. This form of salt has also been maturing over the past 250 million years under intense tectonic pressure, creating an environment of zero exposure to toxins and impurities.
Himalayan salt’s unique cellular structure allows it to store vibrational energy. Its minerals exist in a colloidal form, meaning that they are tiny enough for our cells to easily absorb. This salt is mined at the 300 – 600 m depth in Himalayas. Himalayan crystal salt is pink because of the high mineral content, including iron, magnesium, calcium and iodine.
Fine salt is usually used in cooking, while coarse for cosmetic and body care.