Goji berries AMRITA, 120g
- Soft and chewy berries that can be added to many recipes
- Loaded with essential amino acids, vitamins C and A
- High in protein and fiber
- It can be part of a "healthy diet"
- It can improve your eyesight, release stress and help with sleep problems.
- Great in yogurts, salads, cereals, oats, smoothies, appetizers, desserts
Country of Origin: China
Goji berries (Lycium barbarum) are a type of fruit that is frequently used to improve health. Often consumed as a whole food, they are said to improve energy, estimulate the immune system and prevent a number of health problems. Extracts of goji berries (and plant root bark) are also sold as a dietary supplement. In addition, products containing a mixture of juices from goji berries and fruits such as acai, noni, mangosteen, camu camu, maqui and sour cherries are sometimes promoted for their supposedly healthy effects.
Goji berries grow on a perennial shrub found in the temperate and subtropical regions of China, Mongolia and the Tibetan Himalayas. They contain compounds with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and have been used for a long time in traditional Chinese medicine.
Goji berries contain vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin A, iron, selenium and other antioxidants (notably polysaccharides).
Usage: You can cook with the dried berries in sweet and tasty recipes. The easiest way to start is to use dried goji berries in the same way you would use raisins.
Put a handful of berries on top of your yogurts, salads, cereals, shakes ... or as an appetizer. Rinse before use.