Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil AMRITA, 500 ml
- Certified Organic
- From BRC certified supplier
- Unrefined, RAW, Extra-Virgin, Cold-Pressed coconut oil
- Gluten free, Non-GMO, free of hydrogenated and trans fats
- Does not contain cholesterol
- Light and pleasant coconut taste and aroma
- Used Nano filtration technology
- A healthy alternative to butter and other fats
- Ideal for massages, skin and hair applications
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka/ Philippines
Coconut oil is one of the highest quality oils for cooking, frying and baking. It is solid under 25 degrees celcius and has a typical coconut aroma.
This fresh, all-natural multi-purpose oil is extracted from the white kernel of organically grown coconuts. The kernel is dried and then cold pressed to separate the oil which is then micro-filtered to produce pure and unrefined coconut oil. The entire process does not use any chemical or bleaching treatment. This method retains the nutritional value of coconuts while also producing an oil of better clarity, aroma and taste.
Besides for cooking , coconut oil can also be used as spread , or applied to skin and hair.
Our coconut oil is also available in bulk containers;
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil AMRITA, 3 L
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil AMRITA, 10 L
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil AMRITA, 20 L
- Organic Extra Virgin coconut oil [food & cosmetic] AMRITA, 200L
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (food & cosmetic), 900 kg IBC tote