Vizit us at exhibitions
BioCultura. November 9 -12
The state's most important ecological and responsible consumption fair awaits the participation of more than 800 exhibitors and a top visit of 70,000 people. More than 18,000 references of organic food products form the largest sector of the fair, accompanied by other sectors such as hygiene products and cosmetics with certified dishes; Organic textiles; Ecomaterials, furniture and decoration for housing; Renewable energy; Therapies and complementary medicines; Saving and recycling; Ecology; Environment; Rural tourism and nursing homes; Toys Crafts; Music; Books and magazines.
Polagra Food. September 25 - 28
- The International Trade Fair for Food POLAGRA FOOD offers a preview of trends in a food.
- Exhibitors from Poland and 30 other countries.
- This food expo allows its participants to have a look at what food producers and distributors have to offer. The vistors can get to know the Polish food and the taste from all over the world.
- POLAGRA FOOD fair is also attractive because of the accompanying conferences, training sessions and panel discussions.
The Salón de Gourmets
- the major European event dedicated exclusively to the delicatessen products.
- the largest annual showcase of high quality food and beverage.
PLMA's World Private Label
- 4,300 exhibit stands including nearly 60 national and regional pavilions.
- fresh, frozen and refrigerated foods, dry grocery, and beverages as well as non-food categories, including cosmetics, health and beauty, household and kitchen, auto aftercare, garden, and housewares & DIY