Organic Virgin Coconut Oil AMRITA, 3 L
- Organic Certificate
- BRC Certified Producers only
- Unrefined coconut oil, extra virgin and cold pressed
- Gluten-free, non-transgenic, without hydrogenated or trans fats
- Does not contain cholesterol
- Soft and pleasant taste and aroma of coconut
- Nano filtration technology has been used
- A healthy alternative to butter and other fats
- Ideal for massages, skin and hair
Our coconut oil is also available in bulk containers;
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil AMRITA, 10 L
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil AMRITA, 20 L
- Organic Virgin coconut oil [food & cosmetic] AMRITA, 200L
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (food & cosmetic), 900 kg IBC tote
Coconut oil is one of the highest quality oils for cooking, frying and baking. It is solid under 25 degrees celcius and has a typical coconut aroma.
This fresh, all-natural multi-purpose oil is extracted from the white kernel of organically grown coconuts. The kernel is dried and then cold pressed to separate the oil which is then micro-filtered to produce pure and unrefined coconut oil. The entire process does not use any chemical or bleaching treatment. This method retains the nutritional value of coconuts while also producing an oil of better clarity, aroma and taste.
Besides for cooking , coconut oil can also be used as spread , or applied to skin and hair.